Friday, November 9, 2012

Life is a dream, when the rain stops falling

Janna and I decided to go outside to the lake since it was the first day in a week without having loads of rain falling from the sky. Fall is not the perfect season in Holland, except for the beautiful colours the trees give of course. Thank you, Janna, for taking the pictures! If you haven't seen her blog yet, you should definately check it out! --> click

 The ducks were joining us :D



With my little vintage bicycle necklace, yay!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It was great to do a little shoot together. And I love your pics. <3

    www.jannakamphof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your necklace. <3

    -Aya <3

    Mind if we follow each others blog? :)
    www.ayapimentel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!