Monday, December 10, 2012

Inspiration of the moment: Handgloves/Mittens

Let's be honest with eachother for a second: who survives those cold winter-like days without warm and cozy mittens? I don't, for sure. Since the temperature dropped a few degrees here in the Netherlands, I really like to have my hands covered up in super warm mittens with fun designs so my hands will not fall off because of the really cold weather. Seriously, a few days ago the first snow fell, which is kind of extraordinairy for this time of the year, even for the Netherlands. In the night the temperature is just below zero and in daytime the temperature doesn't really get above five degrees Celsius.


So: mittens! They're available in lots of different colors and designs to match with your outfir everyday. I really like to get inspiration from the internet. I also just like to look at the pictures, they just give me a nice winterfeeling.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Don't you just get excited for winter? I do (:
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!