Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Let It Snow! Challenge #9: Snowmen

Finally. I'm walking quite a bit behind on the challenge, but I'm going to hurry a little bit so I'll be on the same week as the others. It has been pretty busy lately, so I was not able to work on the challenge. But here's week 9: snowmen! I hope you like it (:

I used salt to get the snowy-effect (and a cheaper alternative than those caviar-effect beads) and in my opinion it worked out pretty good. Om my ringfinger I made a black hat to give my nails a touch of snowmen.

Polishes/things used:
~Sephora by OPI A-ha! Moment
~Catrice Be Naturally Crazy
~Salt
~Black acrilic paint








Stay awesome and follow my facebook page!

Xx

2 comments:

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!