Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

A little bit late, but who cares? (: Here are my Valentine's Day nails for the Let It Snow! Challenge week #11

Polishes used:
*Sephora by OPI A-ha! Moment
*OPI You Only Live Twice

Here are the pictures of the mani I came up with for this week. The quality looks bad and I really don't know how that happened. Maybe it's because of the lighting or the glitter in the polish, or maybe because the batteries of my camera were running low? It was really hard to focus, but this was the best I could do (: That's also the reason why I'm pretty late. I tried it again, but the quality of the pictures were actually worse than these.







Did you have a nice Valentine's Day?
Xx


3 comments:

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!