Saturday, February 23, 2013

Winter Gradient

Continuing with the Let It Snow! winter challenge. Already at week 13, we're almost at the finish line! Here is my entry for week 13: Winter Ombre/gradient. I went for gradient, because I like it more than ombre. The best gradient give a really awesome effect.

Polishes used:
~Catrice Be Naturally Crazy
~Essie Turquoise & Caicos

I chose these colors because in my opinion they really give a winter-like feeling. Be Naturally Crazy is a beautiful neutral color with a slight amount of purple and green glitter. Turquoise & Caicos is the lightest blue color I have in my collection. It's a really icy color, which I adore. Here are the pictures, hope you like them!









Stay awesome!
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!