Friday, February 22, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Pretty ironic, since the snow is finally gone and the past few days have been great when we talk about the weather. Today the sky is actually blue with just a few cute sheep-like clouds. And the sun is shining! To be honest, it feels like it's the first time this year the sun is actually shining bright. The only thing which stops me from going all crazy outside is the damn coldness.

Looking back on the winter there have been some really pretty landscapes with snow and ice. For this manicure I was inspired by those landscapes. Using nude and cold colors I put together a really easy, but cute looking, mani. I do have to apologise about my cuticles. They really look horrible. I do think the glitter comes out really well in these pictures.

Polishes used:
*Essie Turquoise & Caicos
*Catrice Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower
*Catrice Be Naturally Crazy
*Catrice Have A Good Day
*Sephora by OPI A-ha! Moment
*Nails inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter Blue










Stay awesome!
Xx



1 comment:

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!