Saturday, June 1, 2013

April & May Favorites

June is here!
I couldn't find the time past month to write any posts. There was a lot of traveling going on and sadly enough, school isn't over yet. But of course we're staying positive, only about four weeks left until summerbreak! Excitement overload, I must say. Anyways, since I didn't got the time to write an April favorites, I decided to combine the favorites of April and May together in one monthly favorites post.

MUSIC
For my favorites songs of the months, I've made a brand new list. Some of them I already knew before April, but I started listening to those more this month. I enjoy them more now than when I heard them for the first time.
Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz
Kensington - Home Again
Staygold - Wallpaper
Madeon - Finale
Bastille - Pompeii
Passion Pit - Carried Away

ACCESSORIES
For accessories I have some brand new pieces I bought over the past month. I have to say they're a little bit over the top and they're probably not everyone's cup of tea. To me, they are really awesome. I've been into the punk/steampunk style lately and these rings all really appealed to me.


I weren't able to capture them all on photo's, but you're probably going to see them in an outfit post coming soon.

PRODUCTS
I tried a couple of products this month which I hadn't tried before and I really like them. It's basically a face-wash from Clearasil and a hydrating creme from Nivea. I really like both products. After using the face-wash a couple of times, I really believe my skin is a lot clearer and blemish-free. The Nivea creme is super hydrating plus, it smells pretty good.




This is pretty much it for past months. I hope you enjoyed reading this. If you have any suggestions for products I have to try, please tell me in the comments. It's always highly appreciated!



Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!