Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Casual Day Unlike The Others


*Sweater - Sheinside*
*Pants - Levi's*
*Shoes - Converse*
*Bag - EastPak*

*Kind of out of focus tho*
This outfit kind of describes me really well. I usually go for comfortable, simple outfits. You could even call me lazy sometimes, although I try to be more creative. I just like the way you could do anything you want in an easy outfit like this one, whether you run, jump or cycle. Here comes a really cliché saying with a slight sarcastic but true meaning (wait, what?) to it, wait for it...: You never know what life might bring you. Pfew! With that said, I'm going to end this post.

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. :D http://lovelylyns.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

**Thank you for leaving a comment! They are always highly appreciated. Leave a link to your own blog, if you have one, and I will definitely check it out!